Schedules and Entries
Competition Entries are Open for Ipswich Show 2023
If you would like to make an entry into the 2023 Show there is some important information that you need to know.
- Closing dates for competitions will vary so make sure you check the date for every competition you wish to enter and ensure you enter by the closing time on that day. Entries or changes to entries cannot be made after the closing time.
- All entries to the 2023 Ipswich Show must be submitted and paid for online. Payment is through the Showday Online entry process only.
- Prize money will be paid directly into the account that you nominate at the time of entry. Please ensure you provide those bank account details when you enter.
- GST will be added to the Prize Money for Exhibitors who are registered for GST purposes and enter an exhibit as part of a business enterprise. The Association will provide a “Recipient Created Tax Invoice” to Exhibitors who are registered for GST purposes. Please ensure to add your ABN number when completing your application.
- All businesses with an ABN must provide a copy of their PLI. Please upload your certificate of currency through Showday online
- Refer to section schedules for detailed information. Enquiries regarding specific information about classes should be made directly to the Chief Steward of the section. Their contact details the schedule. Alternatively please contact our office.
- All entrants agree to abide by the Queensland Agricultural Rules | General Competition Regulations.
- All entrants must complete the Waiver. The wavier is located in the schedule folder. Please download, and complete the waiver and provide it to the Chief Steward when delivering your exhibit. We are unable to accept your exhibit if you do not provide a signed Waiver. Chief Stewards will have available copies for you to complete on the day if you are unable to print.
- Ipswich Show Society requires exhibitors to complete a declaration on the health status of animals and record movement participating in the Ipswich Show as part of our showground biosecurity and the management of animal health.
- Ipswich Show PIC number is: QJIW1193
- For competitors entering the Horticultural Competition, you must complete and provide to your Chief Steward the Potted Plant Application for Entry Movement Record form. This must be presented to the Chief Steward when delivering your exhibit.
- If you’re having trouble with entries or payments please contact the Ipswich Show office on 07 3281 1577. Ipswich Show Society is located at Ipswich Showgrounds, our office hours are 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Entries are not final until any relevant
waivers, health declarations and payments have
To enter please visit: https://showday.online/
Please click on the link below for a video tutorial on “How to place entries”